Electrical Guitar Company® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Electrical Guitar Company, Inc. ("EGC") warrants this instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original retail purchaser subject to the limitations contained in this warranty and the following items are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase: pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware.
This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Electrical Guitar Company Dealer or if purchased directly from ECG and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty, and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must register your purchase within fifteen (15) days following the original date of delivery of instrument to customer by contacting us via mail at the address below or through our website www.electricalguitarcompany.com and stating name, contact information, date of purchase, where purchased and model type.
To receive warranty service during the applicable warranty period: a) return the complete instrument to EGC at address obtained by contacting company via below contact information, 2) your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage and 3) you must include a complete written description of the malfunction of the instrument.
Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at EGC's discretion) without charge utilizing available material or products. If non-warranty work is required or recommended by ECG, a quotation will be issued and must be approved by you before any non-warranty work is commenced. You are not required to purchase non-warranty work in order to obtain service on materials covered by this warranty. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on EGC instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any insurance covering the instrument, including but not limited to collector's value insurance, must be carried by owner at owner's expense.
Limitations and Exclusions: The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
- Any instrument whose warranty card has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- Any instrument that has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Any factory installed electronics after a period of one (I) year following the original date of purchase.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
- Customized setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications and initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components.
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEEDING THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND/OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THAT THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ECG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION. DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INSTRUMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF ECG OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ECG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
This warranty is not altered by any representations of third parties. This warranty applies only to EGC instruments manufactured after January 1, 2014 and purchased and serviced by either EGC or an EGC authorized dealer.
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2014: Electrical Guitar Company, PO Box 17958, Pensacola, FL.
Phone: 850-466-2474 www.electricalguitarcompany.com